DIAMOND PAINTING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove all items from the package. Your diamond painting kit will contain the following: colorful diamonds, a pre-printed canvas and all tools(a drill pen, a wax, a tweezer, a tray)
2. Lay out the canvas on a flat surface. The pre-printed canvas is composed of tiny boxes that are labeled with symbols, much like a cross-stitch cloth. Each symbol corresponds to a diamond color number, you can find a matching chart printed on the side of the canvas.
3. Choose a single color diamond to start, pour out some of the diamonds onto the tray, shake it around to make diamonds line up on the top side.
4. Peel back a small part of the plastic film covering on the canvas to work on, do not peel all of the plastic away, or the adhesive on the canvas will get dirty and lose its tack, the film is vital to protect the part you are not working on.
5. Dip your pen tool into the wax which is a pink square that comes with the kit, this will make it possible for the pen to pick up the diamonds.
6. Gently press the tip of the pen against the top faceted part of diamond to pick it up, then carefully stick the diamond onto its corresponding symbol square on the canvas.
7. Repeat the process until all squares are filled in. Always remember to dip the pen into wax if it seems like the pen cannot pick up the diamonds anymore.
8. Frame your stunning diamond painting artwork, hang it up on the wall!