How To Do Diamond Painting
DIAMOND PAINTING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove all items from the package. Your diamond painting kit will contain the following: colorful diamonds, a pre-printed canvas and all tools(a drill pen, a wax, a tweezer, a tray)
2. Lay out the canvas on a flat surface. The pre-printed canvas is composed of tiny boxes that are labeled with symbols, much like a cross-stitch cloth. Each symbol corresponds to a diamond color number, you can find a matching chart printed on the side of the canvas.
3. Choose a single color diamond to start, pour out some of the diamonds onto the tray, shake it around to make diamonds line up on the top side.
4. Peel back a small part of the plastic film covering on the canvas to work on, do not peel all of the plastic away, or the adhesive on the canvas will get dirty and lose its tack, the film is vital to protect the part you are not working on.
5. Dip your pen tool into the wax which is a pink square that comes with the kit, this will make it possible for the pen to pick up the diamonds.
6. Gently press the tip of the pen against the top faceted part of diamond to pick it up, then carefully stick the diamond onto its corresponding symbol square on the canvas.
7. Repeat the process until all squares are filled in. Always remember to dip the pen into wax if it seems like the pen cannot pick up the diamonds anymore.
8. Frame your stunning diamond painting artwork, hang it up on the wall!
I purchased The Butterfly and Flowers Diamond Art Round Drills 30X40Cm RD and I am unable to see clearly some of the symbols on the instruction sheet and the canvas I am 80 and my sight is a bit impaired if you could assist me via e-Mail a clearer list of ID and Symbols for this Diamond Art project
Kind regards Fay Henderson
DO NOT buy from this company. Customer service SUCKS. They sent me the wrong beads and I tried to get this fixed and they sent me another one but with no beads and it was still the type. So Beware.
I buy a canevas Beautiful falls, when I peel a corner of the plastic film covering, the adhesive on the canvas come with it. I can’t work with that
What can I do??
I would like more animals such as a corkey ( dog ).
I am finishing a multi panel diamond painting and am wondering what to use for framing. I would assume the stretching bars, but am not sure exactly how to measure. Your sizes don’t conform to the panel measurements. What do most people use?